ABA - Become a Member
The ABA has two types of members - Associate and Professional, covering four levels of competencies (Breathwork Training Standards). Professional designates those who have professional indemnity insurance and first aid, and regularly undertake Continuing Professional Education.
Belonging to the Australian Breathwork Association has a range of benefits. These include the following for all members:
- Belonging to a national community of Breathwork Practitioners providing you with a forum to connect and share
- Membership of our Professional Association enables the securing of Professional Indemnity Insurance at a discounted cost. It is a requirement that all professional Breathwork practitioners hold current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Listing on the ABA website which includes a full page listing, and a link to their website
- The opportunity to list Breathwork training seminars or events on the ABA website’s Events page (this involves an additional fee payable to the ABA Webmaster)
- Access to up to date research and information on Breathwork best practice. Comprehensive, educative & informative articles on Breathwork .
- Opportunity to participate directly in quarterly meetings in person or via Skype
- Ongoing Professional development workshops
- An opportunity to participate and contribute to the ongoing work of ABA – being a part of the growing Professionalism of Breathwork, keeping our organisation aligned with comparable professional bodies.
Do you want to become a member?
Contact the ABA membership officer Philip Morey by using our contact form or download a membership application form below: