The following is a list of Australian Breathwork Association objectives:
- Co-ordinate and expand the on-going development and maintenance of professional Breathwork and associated breath related therapies
- Establish, maintain and evolve the credibility and professional standing of Breathwork through its code of practice and training standards
- Promote unity, synergy and fun within the professional Breathwork community and create a strong and supportive peer group of members
- Promote wider community awareness of Breathwork
- Encourage and share on-going research and development of Breathwork and related healing modalities
- Affect strength through unity and receive benefits for members that may not be otherwise available to individuals.